Students who graduated in the last two years will need to follow the instructions below but must go through East Central High School, not the District Office. Please call 210.649.2951.
Two Options when Requesting a Transcript:
- Take the following documents over to the ECISD office located at 6634 New Sulphur Springs Road, San Antonio, TX 78263. Office Hours: 8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Thursday
- STVT Transcript Request Form or fill out their request form in person
- A government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $2 in cash, check, or money order for processing fee.
Student can mail out the following Documents to ECISD – Records Department (Address provided in Option 1 above) rather than going in person:
- STVT Transcript Request Form
- A photocopy of a government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $2 in cash, check, or money order for processing fee (order will not be processed without the fee included)
*With this option, reminder it takes up to 5 days, after ECISD receives documents by mail, for them to process the transcript and mail it out to us. This option is time sensitive and should only be used if there is enough time before an STVT start date.*
Please call 210.648.7861 if you have any further questions.