If you attended one of the following high schools, scroll down under the list of schools, and follow the steps provided when ordering a transcript:
- Memorial High School
- John F. Kennedy High School
- Toltec T-STEM Academy
- Edgewood Fine Arts Academy
- Emma Frey Alternative School
Students who graduated in the most recent year should have received 3 official transcripts at the end of the year. If they have not been picked up, their first 3 transcripts are of no charge and can be picked up from the high school.
Two Options when Requesting a Transcript:
- Take the following documents over to the Edgewood ISD Human Resource Building located at 5358 W. Commerce St., San Antonio, TX 78237. Office Hours: 8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Thursday and closed for lunch daily from 12 pm-1 pm. Please plan accordingly.
- STVT Transcript Request Form or fill out their request form in person
- A government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $2 in cash, check, or money order for processing fee.
Student can mail out the following Documents to the Edgewood ISD Student Records Specialist (Address provided in Option 1 above, add an ATTN: Cindy Encina on the envelope) rather than going in person:
- STVT Transcript Request Form filled out
- A photocopy of a government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $2 in cash, check, or money order for processing fee (order will not be processed without the fee included)
*With this option, reminder it takes up to 5 days, after Edgewood ISD receives documents by mail, for them to process the transcript and mail it out to us. This option is time sensitive and should only be used if there is enough time before an STVT start date.*
For any additional questions, please call Cindy Encina, Edgewood ISD – Student Records Specialist @ 210.444.7947.