How To Order a Transcript
Take the following documents over to South San Antonio ISD located at 5622 Ray Ellison, San Antonio, TX 78242. Office Hours: 8 am-12:00 pm and 1 pm-4 pm, Monday-Friday. Please plan accordingly.
- STVT Transcript Request Form or may need to fill out their request form in person
- A government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $5 in cash or money order for processing fee. No credit or debit payment option.
Point of Contact would be Suzy Harrington in Records/Transcripts @210.977.7345
A transcript can be ordered by mail, and requires you to include the following documents:
- STVT Transcript Request Form
- A photocopy of a government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $5 in cash or money order made out to South San Antonio ISD (order will not be processed without it).
Documents should be sent to:
South San Antonio ISD – Records/Transcripts, 5622 Ray Ellison, San Antonio, TX 78242
*With this option, reminder it takes up to 5 days, after South San Antonio ISD receives documents by mail, for them to process the transcript and mail it out to us. This option is time sensitive and should only be used if there is enough time before an STVT start date.*
For any additional questions or concerns please contact Suzy Harrington in Records @ 210.977.7345.