Two Options when Requesting a Transcript:
- Take the following documents over to the Southside High School office located at 19190 Hwy 281 S #2, San Antonio, TX 78221. Office Hours: 8 am-12 pm and 1:30 pm-4: pm Monday-Friday
- STVT Transcript Request Form or fill out their request form in person
- A government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $3 in exact cash, check, or money order for processing fee.
Student can mail out the following Documents to Southside High School (Address provided in Option 1 above) rather than going in person:
- STVT Transcript Request Form
- A photocopy of a government or state issued card (ex. driver’s license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or photo ID issued from a state or local government agency)
- $3 check, or money order for processing fee (order will not be processed without the fee included)
*With this option, reminder it takes up to 5 days, after Southside High School receives documents by mail, for them to process the transcript and mail it out to us. This option is time sensitive and should only be used if there is enough time before an STVT start date.*
Please call 210.882.1606 x 1528 (Counseling) if you have any further questions. Transcripts will be processed through Ms. Maria Flores, Registrar/Counselor Secretary.